We are the main National Curriculum Sports Provider in the Northamptonshire area, successfully implementing quality and reliable coaching for the Northampton School Sports Partnership and the Wellingborough and East Northants School Sports Partnership.
Our coaches all have a minimum of one Governing Body Level 2 Coaching Qualification and are qualified in more than one Sport, with our more experienced coaches having Level 3 and 4. They also hold Enhanced CRB Certificates, are qualified in Emergency First Aid, are Child Protection Certified, Fully Insured and are members of the FA Licensed Coaches Club.
We can offer your school...
- PPA Cover & Curriculum Activities
- Our coaches are qualified to deliver and cover the National Curriculum and we have now developed a good reputation with our Schools, due to our structured training programmes, reliability and quality of delivery.
- We provide comprehensive Lesson/Session Plans for all activities we deliver, including...
- Multi Skills FUNS Level 1 & Raising the Bar Level 2
- Invasion Games such as Football, Tag Rugby, Hockey and Netball.
- Striking & Fielding such as Cricket, Rounders, Softball and Tri Golf.
- PLUS Dance, Gymnastics, Athletics, Tennis, Badminton, Table Tennis, Basketball & Boxercise.
- Before School, Lunchtime & After School Clubs
- We provide your School with the letters & registers for all the Clubs; we take all the work involved onboard.
- It ís all about getting children active, learning new skills and improving their play.
- The session will be split into 3x 20 minute activities: 1. Skill & Technique 2. Reaction Game 3. Matches & Fun
- We provide End of Term Achievement Certificates for children with "The Best Attitude to Practise" in each year group. These are presented at the School Assembly at the end of term, along with a prize of a free day on one of our Soccer Schools.
- Sports Leaders Awards
- Our coaches hold the Sports Leaders Awards Tutor Qualification and are competent and qualified to deliver the SLA at Primary School Level and then follow on to the CSLA Award at Secondary School Level.
- Students will receive a Sports Governing Body recognised Certificate on completion of the course.
BOTN SPORTS FESTIVALS
We organise all types of sports festivals and sports days, including competitive or non-competitive:
- Individual School Sports Festivals/Inter House Competitions
- Sports Festivals for School Clusters
- Inter School Competitions
We have annually held successful competitve Sports Festivals for the following School Cluster in Northampton:
- Barry Primary School
- Castle Academy School
- Kinglsey Primary School
- Kingsthorpe Grove Primary School
- Stimpson Avenue Academy School
- Vernon Terrace Primary School
2015 SF Winners: Castle Academy School
2016 SF Winners: Stimpson Avenue Academy School
2017 SF Winners: Was a Non-Competitive Fun Sports Festival for the Cluster
'BackoftheNetfc has been influential in helping our school achieve County Sports School of the Year in 2009 whilst I was head at Castle Academy. The standard of coaching is at the highest level and BackoftheNetfc takes the education of sports seriously. I cannot praise them highly enough!'
Leigh Wolmarans - Lings Primary (Head Teacher)
'BackoftheNetfc provide the Northampton School Sports Partnership with a quality coaching service, meeting the diverse needs of young peopleand providing developmental and enjoyable coaching sessions'
Natalie Lawrence - School Sports Partnership Development Manager